24/7 Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Services
United Waterproofing is an expert in fire damage restoration. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and have assisted hundreds of clients with our prompt emergency fire damage restoration services. We have experience and training to properly cleanup, remove damaged areas of your basement and completely restore your space.
No one else is the restoration business compares to restorations and great service we provide our clients. We understand that having a fire is unexpected, and the repercussions feel endless, but United Waterproofing is here to help. We even offer 24/7 emergency fire and smoke damage restoration services to promptly offer our services. Contact us so we help you restore your home or business today.
Areas of Repair after Fire Damage
Carpets and Upholstery
After a fire has occurred, soot will be present, which can ruin your carpets or upholstery of your furniture. The soot can seep deep into the carpet making it very hard to remove. Our experts will use hot water extraction, deluxe precondition, and rinse or showcase premier cleaning depending on your situation. Depending on the severity of the damage, we may have to finish off your basement with completely new flooring.
There will be a lot of water in your home or businesses once the fire has been put out. Larger fires will issue additional water damage. Left untreated it can lead to mold, foundation damage, and more. We can provide water restoration services as well.
Our team understands the deodorization from fire fame. There will be a lot of smoke in the air that is not safe to breathe in. United Waterproofing will find the source and eliminate it. We will inspect all areas of the home to remove all odors so you can breathe comfortably in your home.
Steps after Fire Damage
Damages after a fire to a home or business is overwhelming for the people involved. There will be smoke damage, soot stains and water damage that will need to be repaired. We will invest every hour in repairing your home or business back to it’s beauty before the fire.
We know that everyone’s situation is unique and needs a personalized plan. Most cases the process after fire damage is the same. Some of our steps will include:
- Analyzing the damage caused by smoke and figure, offering you an assessment and estimate for the repairs and restoration.
- We may also need to provide an estimate for water damage restoration, because of how the fire was put out. We will make sure the water damage is completely removed, so your establishment will not develop mold.
- We will make sure to clean and remove smoke and soot from the fire. One of our many cleaning solutions will restore your home or business to its original look before the fire. We will use advanced equipment to remove smoke from the air.
- Lastly we will go through your establishment and repair the damage from the fire. Such as small repairs like the installation of new carpet or drywall or the painting of walls. If necessary, we may have to refinish your basement to make it liveable.
Types of Emergencies We Can Handle
United Waterproofing LLC provides water, fire, and storm damage services for residential and commercial properties.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
The appearance of water damage can happen for a number of different reasons. These can include:
- Sump Pump Failure
- Basement flooding
- Burst Pipes or Leaky Plumbing
- Storm & Flood Water Damage
Having a leak or experiencing a flood is never expected, and that’s why our emergency 24/7 water damage services are extremely helpful for homes and businesses in Ridgefield as well as throughout Connecticut. We can help with our immediate water damage restoration services where we can proactively help to reduce the amount of damage you experience.
Emergency Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Fire and smoke damage is not only detrimental to the structure of your residential or commercial property, but also to the health of you, your family, or your colleagues. This type of damage can make your property both unsafe and uninhabitable.
Emergency Mold Damage Remediation & Restoration
Dealing with mold is never a joke. It is completely dangerous for the wellbeing of your family or workers and must be handled carefully as well as quickly. Our mold remediation team serving Connecticut. We’ll identify and evaluate the moisture and mold growth occurring in your basement and determine a plan of action for mold or black mold remediation, removal as well as sealing out humidity.
Our mold remediation services include:
- Mold testing
- Removing mold-contaminated materials
- Odor removing
- Disposing of the mold or black mold with proper remediation precautions