Residential & Commercial Mold Removal Services
United Waterproofing LLC specializes in humidity and mold control services, just one of our many basement waterproofing services. Mold is a harmful and dangerous element that poses a health risk to you and your family. United Waterproofing LLC can remove all of the mold from your home. The professionals at United Waterproofing LLC will determine where the mold is in your home, then we will provide the most efficient way of removing the mold problem forever. Most mold issues are caused by water damage and humidity.
Residential & Commercial Mold Mitigation & Remediation
United Waterproofing LLC provides complete humidity and mold control services. Our professionals are qualified, trained, and experienced. Our professionals will provide these humidity and mold control services, which include:
- Identifying Moisture
- Evaluating Mold Growth
- Removing Mold Contamination
- Preventing Mold Growth from Occurring
- Mold Remediation
- Black Mold Remediation
- Mold Removal
- Sealing out Humidity
- Basement Dehumidifier Installations
- And much more…
When there is a small amount of mold, then this is a sign that there are water problems in the basement and home. Homeowners have to control the humidity, moisture, and water in their home to prevent mold. The basement and the crawl space is generally where mold and mildew start to form in a home. Mold needs a cool and damp, dark area to grow and the mold will quickly break down wood and paper. Mold should be taken seriously.
United Waterproofing LLC provides homeowners with an accurate solution for mold removal. Our qualified and trained professionals come to your home to inspect and evaluate your basement, then we will identify where the basement is leaking and where the water is coming from. Only then will we provide a waterproofing solution for your basement. Our waterproofing services are custom-designed to each homeowner’s problem and provide a wide range of mold remediation services to meet the needs of our customers.
Facts about Mold
United Waterproofing LLC provides mold mitigation and remediation services for residential and commercial properties.
- Mold can live and thrive in cold conditions. Mold can grow and spread in temperatures of 40 degrees and above.
- In just twenty four hours, mold starts to grow in a home and within this time a billion mold spores can grow.
- Mold can eat organic materials, which includes fabric, drywall, wood, paint, and glue.
- Mold can lead to structural damage.
- Mold can cause health issues. Mold exposure can occur by just inhaling, skin contact, and ingestion, which is damaging to your health.
- Mold can grow in many different places, which include fiberglass insulation, behind wallpaper, drywall, clothes, and furniture.
- Even though you don’t see a mold problem that doesn’t mean that you don’t have a mold issue.
United Waterproofing LLC can remove all mold and prevent mold from reoccurring with our mold and humidity control services. To further protect from mold occurring in the future we also offer both interior basement waterproofing and exterior basement waterproofing services.
Our mold specialists are certified, trained, and experienced. We understand that a mold problem can be overwhelming and is a serious concern because mold can be dangerous for you and your family. Our specialists will identify the mold problem, then correct the mold problem so that it never occurs again in the future.
If you believe that you have a mold problem, then contact United Waterproofing today. Our trained and certified specialists will come to your home and do a mold evaluation today.