24/7 Emergency Basement Damage and Flooding Services
At United Waterproofing serving Greater Ridgefield, Fairfield County and throughout Connecticut, we have basement experts who are on call 24/7 in the event of an emergency on your property. For over 20 years, we’ve helped fix and provided emergency drying and restoration services for leaky, flooded, or cracked foundations or basements. Some of our emergency restoration services include:
When it comes to your commercial or residential building, we are able to provide you with reliable disaster cleanup services including water damage, smoke damage, mold removal and flood cleanup. Our licensed professionals can help restore your property and prolong the health of your building for all its inhabitants. We pride ourselves on offering fast, reliable emergency services, and we are always available around the clock, when you need us the most.
Emergency Cleanup & Restoration in Fairfield County
What to Notice in an Emergency Situation
There are a number of different signs that indicate you have an emergency situation in your basement that requires cleanup as well as restoration services.
Some of these indicators can be:
- Staining along the floor after an hour of noticing a leak
- After 24 hours, damage will spread to the drywall and furniture inside your basement. You may start to notice a strong mildew odor that definitely indicates an issue at hand.
- After a week of damage, you will begin to notice and see mold growth within the damaged area, especially if you’re dealing with flooding or leakage.
- If you wait longer than a week to take care of the damage on your property, you may be looking at more than just restoration, but a total rebuild if you leave the damage for over a week.
Types of Emergencies We Can Handle
United Waterproofing LLC provides water, fire, and storm damage services for residential and commercial properties.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
The appearance of water damage can happen for a number of different reasons. These can include:
- Sump Pump Failure
- Basement flooding
- Burst Pipes or Leaky Plumbing
- Storm & Flood Water Damage
Having a leak or experiencing a flood is never expected, and that’s why our emergency 24/7 water damage services are extremely helpful for homes and businesses in Ridgefield as well as throughout Connecticut. We can help with our immediate water damage restoration services where we can proactively help to reduce the amount of damage you experience.
Emergency Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Fire and smoke damage is not only detrimental to the structure of your residential or commercial property, but also to the health of you, your family, or your colleagues. This type of damage can make your property both unsafe and uninhabitable.
Emergency Mold Damage Remediation & Restoration
Dealing with mold is never a joke. It is completely dangerous for the wellbeing of your family or workers and must be handled carefully as well as quickly. Our mold remediation team serving Connecticut. We’ll identify and evaluate the moisture and mold growth occurring in your basement and determine a plan of action for mold or black mold remediation, removal as well as sealing out humidity.
Our mold remediation services include:
- Mold testing
- Removing mold-contaminated materials
- Odor removing
- Disposing of the mold or black mold with proper remediation precautions