United Waterproofing LLC specializes in humidity and mold control services, just one of our many basement waterproofing services. Mold is a harmful and dangerous element that poses a health risk to you and your family. United Waterproofing LLC can remove all of the mold from your home. The professionals at United Waterproofing LLC will determine where the mold is in your home, then we will provide the most efficient way of removing the mold problem forever. Most mold issues are caused by water damage and humidity.
Residential & Commercial Mold Mitigation & Remediation
United Waterproofing LLC provides complete humidity and mold control services. Our professionals are qualified, trained, and experienced. Our professionals will provide these humidity and mold control services, which include:
- Identifying Moisture
- Evaluating Mold Growth
- Removing Mold Contamination
- Preventing Mold Growth from Occurring
- Mold Remediation
- Black Mold Remediation
- Mold Removal
- Sealing out Humidity
- Basement Dehumidifier Installations
- And much more…
When there is a small amount of mold, then this is a sign that there are water problems in the basement and home. Homeowners have to control the humidity, moisture, and water in their home to prevent mold. The basement and the crawl space is generally where mold and mildew start to form in a home. Mold needs a cool and damp, dark area to grow and the mold will quickly break down wood and paper. Mold should be taken seriously.
Facts about Mold
- Mold can live and thrive in cold conditions. Mold can grow and spread in temperatures of 40 degrees and above.
- In just twenty four hours, mold starts to grow in a home and within this time a billion of mold spores can grow.
- Mold can eat organic materials, which includes fabric, drywall, wood, paint, and glue.
- Mold can lead to structural damage.
- Mold can cause health damages. Mold exposure can occur by just inhaling, skin contact, and ingestion, which is damaging to your health.
- Mold can grow in many different places, which include in fiberglass insulation, behind wallpaper, drywall, clothes, and furniture. Even though you don’t see a mold problem doesn’t mean that you don’t have a mold issue.
United Waterproofing LLC can remove all mold and prevent mold from reoccurring with our mold and humidity control services. To further protect from mold occurring in the future we also offer both interior basement waterproofing and exterior basement waterproofing services. Our mold specialists are certified, trained, and experienced. We understand that a mold problem can be overwhelming and is a serious concern, because mold can be dangerous for you and your family. Our specialists will identify the mold problem, then correct the mold problem, so that it never occurs again in the future.
If you believe that you have a mold problem, then contact United Waterproofing today. Our trained and certified specialists will come to your home and do a mold evaluation today.
How Can We Help You?
United Waterproofing, LLC is a well respected basement remodeler that has been keeping basements dry in Connecticut and New York for over 20 years. Our expert technicians are passionate about providing the absolute best service to homeowners for generations to come. Contact us today to speak to one of our home basement professionals about your next project.
United Waterproofing, LLC.
18 Highview Rd, Ridgefield, CT 06877
Jason Ferrandino (Owner)
(203) 501-5053 (office)
(203) 994-9361 (direct)